The Whitewater team prides itself on it’s quality of finish for all of our displays and products. Whether producing one off pieces or large orders, we aim for consistency of finish to ensure the beauty of the wood shines through.
Our Workshop has years of experience in making and finishing a wide variety of products, in just as wide a variety of finishes. The Whitewater “Lab” strives to find new materials and techniques to create more interesting and quality finishes. From rust, sand or concrete effects to marble, metallic or aged.
We pride ourselves on using “friendly” coatings where ever possible, our chalkboard paint is aqueous and therefore non-acidic.
WE HAVE EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE IN:
- A/C lacquers, Polyurethane Lacquers, Polyester Lacquers.
- Water based lacquers.
- Internal and External finishes
- Mirror gloss finishing
- Fire rated lacquers such as Intumescent Class 0 finishing.
- Anti-bacterial lacquers
- Toy safe and Food safe finishes.
- Colour matching to RAL / PANTONE / BS / and more
- Specialist ageing finishes including destressed finishers
- Specialist Oils for external treatment, hardwearing floor treatments, and food safe oils.